02 February 2007

Friday Five: ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

I haven't done the Friday Five in about Five Hundred and Fifty Five Years. (revgalblogpals)

1. Share, if you wish, the biggest change you experienced this past year.
Finding out the first week of class, in my second year of seminary, that I was pregnant. This is followed by finding out I'm due on the last day of class, in my second year of seminary. So far pregnancy has mellowed me out.

2. Talk about a time you changed your mind about something, important or not.
May 2004: 7 bridesmaids is probably too many. (June 2004: my wedding.)

3. Bishop John Shelby Spong wrote a controversial book called "Why Christianity Must Change or Die." Setting aside his ideas--what kind of changes would you like to see in the Church?
Less anxiety, more instruments. Less biting, more kissing.

4. Have you changed your hairstyle/hair color in the last five years? If so, how many times?
2001: cut hair from waist to ears at midnight with boyfriend.
2002-2003: didn't pay attention to it.
2003: hair is at waist again; begins to annoy me again.
2004: cut hair to chin in preparation for wedding.
Early 2005: add highlights and layers for the first time.
Mid 2005: cut a short-in-back, long-in-front thing with more highlights.
Late 2005: no more highlights, getting even shorter.
2006: boy short, no highlights.

5. What WERE they thinking with that New Coke thing?
"We're bored. Let's make a New Coke thing."

1 Comments:

Blogger mikey said...

I've had better friday fives. these were lame. mu-ha-ha-ha-ha! (evil laugh, no reason, just felt like evil laughing). call me sometime for a long conversation about being a priest and what you would say to over one hundred college-aged students about sexuality. (i've got a story to tell.)

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home