22 January 2007

Look Ma, No Coffee Shop!

Finally, M and I have internet in the new apartment. Officially, 1 minute ago. The semester without internet was a frustrating learning experience I never want to repeat.

Now that I don't have to squeeze blogging into coffee shop hours, I'm free to pick up where I left off again. But, not blogging this past semester was a relief in some ways. I'm ambivalent about whether or not to keep it up.

Now that we're pregnant, will blogging time soon be out the window again anyway in a few short months? Is it worth continuing the life of this thing?

3 Comments:

Blogger Kirstin said...

Do what you have energy for; I read you.

5:42 PM  
Blogger mikey said...

if you stop blogging i will be forced to write more letters. this is not a bad thing.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Marshall Scott said...

Good, Younger Sister, to see you back.

I found when mine were little that there were intervals in the middle of the night when we were up (at least, I was, and one of them was), and there was time. At the time I discovered HBO and MTV, both new then. I think blogging, even short pieces, would be better for heart and mind.

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home