05 June 2006

General Convention - another reporter?

The Episcopal Big Meeting is coming up in one week and I'm wondering if I should post updates on the days here on the blog or send out a mass email. Post a comment with your opinion. So far I know I'm working with the Consecration of Bishops committee, being a media briefer, and doing some thing for Episcopalians for Global Reconciliation. I'm going to an Episcopal Women's Caucus breakfast, the Young Adults reception and get-together, and attending a U2charist. I'll probably be presenting a video on Miqra, presenting with the Presiding Bishop Nominating Committee our nominees for the next PB, and loitering at the CDSP table and events. Sure, I'll have time to blog. Why not! :)

In other news I got really sick at the end of Matt's parents visit and now I can't smell or taste and have no energy and a really hideous cough.

I have watched 5 movies in the last 2 days.

Also check out the Octave of Prayer tomorrow on the Episcopal General Convention website for a familiar face. Yeee- ow!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kirstin said...

Blog!

(And while you're at it, could you please update your link to me? Thanks!

Kirstin
(exhausted in Seattle)

5:49 PM  
Blogger TheCrowdBelow said...

Blog. It's much more chic than trashy mass-sending email everywhere. Oui?

8:14 AM  
Blogger mikey said...

BLOG! i love your blog. and i love reading what others say about your blog. and i really miss you. and i really want to talk to you sometime but i am at the lake and there is no good reception so i'll wait until you are here. i can't wait. have fun at convention...seriously, have fun.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Sophia said...

I'm so excited that you're blogging about this!

Wish I could go to Convention...

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home