13 August 2005

I'm in California!
The plants love to grow. You don't have to beg or plead.
There is any kind of food you want, and a lot of Asian deliciousness I couldn't get in the midwest.
I'm reading Anne Lamott's Bird by Bird. I watched Big Fish this morning AND director's commentary. I'm still in my pajamas at 2 pm.
I like not having a car. Stay tuned in case my opinion changes once I'm on a schedule.
I applied for my California driver's license. It comes in the mail! :(
I am thinking of going to the park for awhile and a play tonight. I have no commitments, appointments, or assignments for a few more weeks.
Leave a voice mail today because I probably won't answer. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Preston said...

I hope all goes well for you in the next couple of years. I moved to California from the midwest of Canada, and learned very quickly NOT to say to mom on the phone when she is excited about budding flowers in May, "yeah, we've had flowers here all winter."

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home